Friday, 27 December 2013

One Direction 'Rock Me' Lipstick



I've been meaning to blog about this lipstick for so long! My boyfriend actually bought this for me as a little surprise a while ago along with one of the lip balms and nail polishes from the collection.  One Direction are one of my fav ever bands and I have a slight obsession with Harry and I don't care who knows it! 'Rock Me' is Louis' shade and had I been there to pick a lipstick in person, this is not necessarily the shade I would have picked but I'm pretty happy with it as it's not like any other lipstick I own. 

The lipstick is embossed with Louis' signature, little x's and o's and the 1D logo which I think is a really nice touch and just makes it appear a little more expensive than it's £3 price tag.  When I first looked at the lipstick I thought it was just a baby pink shade but upon wearing/swatching it's actually pale lavender.  I'm not entirely sure that it suits me but I've worn it a handful of times now and do really like it. I'd say it lasts for about 3/4 hours, a little less if you're drinking and eating and is of quite a creamy consistency.

Overall, I would like to pick up a couple more of the lipsticks from the One Direction range.  The only thing I'm not too keen on is the outer packaging, it just screams teenage girl! I totally get why though as it's a genius idea from MUA and I bet they've made an absolute killing from the range.

Have you tried any 1D lipsticks? 

Grace x





17 comments:

  1. Oh wow, such a nice colour. You really suit it.

    http://katiecupoftea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such a gorgeous colour Grace, It looks beautiful on you! Thanks for the lovely comment on my site. I thought id pop over and share the love :) I've added you on GFC as I already had you added on bloglovin :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D wanna get it ,too. It looks amazing on you :) great blog by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour, I have no idea who one direction are!!

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.

    I came here to invite you to join my International LUSH Giveaway, where you can have a chance of win the “Christmas Kiss” kit.

    xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great color and looks great on you!

    Giveaway <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this colour. I actually overlooked their collection but will definitely have another look at it :) X

    http://thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have the zayn lipstick and its a bright pink colour i adore it!

    justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this does really suit you love! I bet my Little cousin would love this as she is a massive one direction fan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks lovely on you, I can't wear this kinda pink though, wish I could :( Just stumbled across your blog and I'm a new follower :)

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fab color and looks amazing on you!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's such a lovely color on you!

    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so cute & I love the colour!x

    www.kate-elms.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that colour suits you! It's an unusual colour which makes it nice. beckii-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It really suits you!
    I'm slightly confused why the bottom is red?!

    Daisy x
    www.daisydaisyxxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog. You can also email me - glitterandcarousels@yahoo.co.uk. Don't be shy!