Saturday, 28 March 2015
17 things that every girl in her mid twenties secretly thinks
1. That overwhelming moment when you realise you're 25. You were 18 like fifteen minutes ago, what the hell has happened?
2. Freaking out because you need to get a smear test and you're just not ready to let a stranger see ALL of you yet.
3. Dying for a hot chocolate but wanting to convince people you're mature so you order a flat white instead.
4. Having a mini meltdown because all your facebook friends have about 8 children when you can't even look after a plant.
5. Realising your colleague who you have bantz with was born in 1997 and suddenly feeling like you're his Mum.
6. Your boyfriend starts talking to you about mortgages and marriage and you break out in a cold sweat. I'M NOT READY FOR THIS OK?!
7. If everything fails you can just go back to living with your Mum right? right?!
8. Getting a lump at the back of your throat when you realise you'd be in the over's category on X Factor.
9. A person refers to you as a 'lady' and you're like who?! me?! no, I'm just a girl.
10. All your friends are talking about credit cards and savings accounts whilst you're sitting there with £43.20 in your bank account after you've blown your months wages on expensive makeup and notebooks.
11. Trying so hard to like wine and olives because that's what adults like, isn't it? then giving up and getting a malibu and coke and a packet of wotsits because you must just be allergic to them.
12. Going into a night club and you're convinced you must have come to an under 18's night because these party animals look like they've just exited the womb.
13. Mentally preparing yourself for the day you find a grey hair but getting a shiver down your spine every time you think about it.
14. Realising that you've woken up on a Saturday at the time you would've been getting home after a night out on a Saturday five years ago.
15. Whipping your ID out of your bag before entering a bar only for the doorman to announce 'you can go straight in, love'. WHOLE NIGHT, RUINED.
16. Debating whether your love for One Direction is slightly inappropes?
17. Feeling like death every single time you get your period but you should be used to this by now, you've only had like 120 after all!!!
PLEASE TELL ME I'M NOT ALONE AND YOU THINK THESE THINGS TOO?!