A benefit to having a family full of girly girls means that we are always sharing our beauty tips and tricks with each other. Today I want to share some of my favourite beauty tips with you in the hope that you'll find something new to revolutionise your beauty routine.
- If you've ran out of shaving cream, hair conditioner makes a fab alternative! Silky smooth legs, come at me.
- Dabbing a tiny amount of toothpaste on a spot before bed will sting for a couple of seconds but you'll be thankful in the morning when it's pretty much cleared up.
- If you fancy a lay in, cover your hair in dry shampoo before bed. You'll look like a grannie but you'll have fresher than fresh tresses in the morning!
- Cover your brows in Vaseline before plucking. It'll reduce plucking pain and slicks back the hairs making it easier for you to pinpoint the ones that need to go.
- Mixing your foundation with your primer makes for the perfect application. Trust me and try it!
- If you've ran out of eyeliner and NEED that feline flick on your lids, dip a small brush into your mascara wand et voila!
- COCONUT OIL WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. I've written a full post on the benefits of Coconut Oil here.
- Popping your nail polish in your fridge for an hour will make the application process a lot smoother.
- A face full of sudocrem may not look sexy but you will wake up with the softest skin ever ever ever.
- Ever found a beautiful lipstick that you wish was made in blusher form? Sweep your blush brush across your lipstick and apply to your cheeks. It makes an amazing substitute for a cream blusher.
What's your favourite beauty tip?!